Rehashed sentence example
- Over and over she rehashed the stabbing.
- rehashed version of the audit exemption report that was introduced in the 1990s.
- rehashed old material dumped in to fill time?
- rehashed time and time again.
- Am I being cynical in thinking this was simply rehashed old material dumped in to fill time?Advertisement
- The third rule is that the music should be at least catchy - and preferably not rehashed pop songs.
- Stewart is adamant: It is NOT a rehashed version of the audit exemption report that was introduced in the 1990s.
- Would n't it be better if he 'd release something new instead of the same old songs rehashed time and time again.
- One's social life depended on catching the weekly episode of Star Trek, because it would be continually rehashed in school the next day.
- It was even rehashed immediately after the credits rolled, on the phone.Advertisement
- Most likely, one out of every five or six blogs you consistently read may be rehashed from other sources or written months ago.