Rehabilitating sentence example
- Charles devoted the rest of his life to the gigantic task of rehabilitating Sweden by means of a reduktion, or recovery of alienated crown lands, a process which involved the examination of every title deed in the kingdom, and resulted in the complete readjustment of the finances.
- Vicarious interest, however, attaches to the productions of the Mito School on account of the political influence they exercised in rehabilitating the nations respect for the throne by unveiling the picture of an epoch prior to, the usurpations of military feudalism.
- Singularly enough it is the modern Catholic scholars, Johannes Janssen above all, who, in their efforts further to discredit the Protestant revolt by rehabilitating the institutions which the reformers attacked, have done most to explain the success of the Reformation.
- It was just at the time when Hodson's career seemed ruined that the Indian Mutiny broke out, and he obtained the opportunity of rehabilitating himself.
- In 1907-1908, $1,500,000 was spent in rehabilitating old buildings and in buying new land and erecting buildings.Advertisement
- I think of the center for rehabilitating drug addicts which was faced with losing its housing benefits.
- Nearly 3000 latrines have been constructed begun rehabilitating existing piped water systems in Machinga District.
- Ever since, the odds of anyone successfully rehabilitating this incredible hulk have been the longest in the development business.
- Major investment was committed to rehabilitating school buildings, restoring water supplies and installing latrines.
- At present we are unable to accept people rehabilitating after coronary surgery.Advertisement
- Punishing and rehabilitating When offenders are sent to prison or into custody, public safety is a very important consideration.
- Therapy Swim is for those rehabilitating from injury, those with mobility problems and those who need to swim for other medical reasons.
- The challenges of treating and rehabilitating those affected by leprosy while breaking down the stigma of the disease remain.
- The labor cost of rehabilitating old flooring may exceed any savings; a good contractor will make you aware of these facts.
- Some community development activities that use the funding are acquiring real estate, demolishing run down properties, rehabilitating houses, improving public facilities and paving streets and sidewalks.Advertisement
- Stabilizing neighborhoods and rehabilitating homes are both important programs that receive finding through the CDBG.