Regrow sentence example
- The sooner your cat receives treatment, the better chance he'll have to regrow his hair.
- Because the stem cells that continually supply the follicles with new cells do not appear to be affected, the follicle retains the potential to regrow hair.
- Coriander (cilantro ), garden cress, and dill are short-lived annuals that, when cut for harvest, do not regrow.
- Fragments shorter than 2.5 cm do not always regrow but segments 5-6 cm in length or longer regenerate readily.
- The good news is that most cats will regrow their fur once they receive appropriate care for their situation.Advertisement
- With appropriate treatment, from 60 percent to 95 percent of children regrow all of their hair within one year.
- Permanent hair removal means that the hair follicle is destroyed and no new hair can regrow.
- Try not to pluck gray strands, because the scalp is not as resilient and the strands may not regrow, resulting in thinner, uneven hair.As hair loses moisture, it also becomes thinner and limper, with greater possibility of hair loss.
- Eyebrows can be damaged easily, and eventually, shaping may no longer be necessary as continually plucked and stressed follicles cease growing hair (even after a first treatment, it may take up to two months for the hair to regrow).
- Many consumers may assume that six weeks is an average length of time before the hair will regrow, but the simple addition of "up to" demonstrates that it is the maximum length of time.Advertisement
- The saddest, though infrequent, side-effect of a poorly applied perm is that the hair will not always regrow.
- No, the Perm Fresh Leave In Treatment will not regrow hair where hair shaft abnormalities have occurred.
- It can improve the look and feel of your skin and hair, and if taken in supplement form or by eating certain foods, it can work to regrow hair and improve hair quality.
- Imagine you are selling a new cosmetic serum for men that promises to remove wrinkles, regrow hair, and otherwise mitigate signs of aging.