Regressing sentence example
- Dean thought before answering, wondering how much to admit to Donald Ryland, regressing back to his old detective days.
- We report a case of sarcomatoid variant of ALCL accompanied by spontaneously regressing lymphadenopathy.
- Imagine regressing to a 16th century world run by mullahs!
- Health insurance offerings rho by regressing eg employe age liability claim will.
- Also, there was little evidence of acute inflammatory infiltration in regressing tumors.Advertisement
- The West moved forward, and Islam, where not actually regressing remained stationary, The old fears passed away, .
- Be matter-of-fact about regressing and don't apply pressure or express disappointment in the child.
- Children may overlap stages, making drawings with elements of one stage while progressing or regressing to another.
- Regressive autism is an autism spectrum disorder in which children develop according to typical expectations for several years, then begin to lose ground, regressing until they display the telltale symptoms of autism.
- Self help, language, verbal, and social skills begin to fade away, with children often regressing into severe autistic symptoms.Advertisement