Regionalism sentence example
- In some ways her regionalism anticipated that of the " local colorists.
- Regionally produced drama and entertainment can be a potent and effective means of expressing such regionalism and meeting the needs of audiences.
- We believe that regionalism should not be merely equated to the provision of local news and current affairs.
- The nature of the regulatory regime itself is a factor affecting regionalism.
- The aim is to break down territories, boundaries, demarcation lines etc. by creating an interactive regionalism.Advertisement
- Areas of study include regionalism; East Anglian History and Landscape; Parks and Gardens; Churches and Monasteries; Medieval and Post-Medieval Archeology.
- We can also understand that when Redwood slashes through the nerve of European regionalism in Wales, he is striking at European Union itself.
- English regionalism in the second term will accentuate this situation.
- The political processes in the two countries have a lot do with this inverse regionalism.
- Areas of study include Regionalism; East Anglian History and Landscape; Parks and Gardens; Churches and Monasteries; Medieval and Post-Medieval Archeology.Advertisement