Refundable sentence example
- A refundable security deposit of £ 150 is charged.
- This type of fee might be charged in place of or in conjunction with a stay fee, and may or may not be refundable if no damage is done.
- Any amount left on the debit card is not refundable.
- A refundable five percent deposit is required when you place a bid.
- The reason for this is that the miles, which are not designed to be refundable or transferable, do not have any fair market value.Advertisement
- If, for whatever reason, you don't like the group you joined, make sure ahead of time that any fees you paid are refundable if you change your mind.
- A refundable deposit or an exchange of a comparable piece is used as collateral.
- These credits reduce the amount of tax liability an employee owes and are refundable, meaning that they may provide the employee with a tax refund.
- Refundable credits are credits that are awarded without consideration for the tax you owe on income.
- You receive refundable credits even if you owe no tax.Advertisement
- A £ 150 refundable deposit is required 8 weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday to cover possible breakages.
- In either case of visa denial, the insurance premium is fully refundable.
- Lockers are available for a refundable 25-cent deposit.