Refuel sentence example
- Let's stop in the town and refuel on the delicious food served at the local cafe.
- Refuel the car yourself rather than prepay for a full tank of gas at the rental company's rates.
- Mobility aircraft carry troops and equipment into battle, transport peacekeeping forces and humanitarian relief, and refuel other military aircraft in flight.
- Always refuel outdoors, well away from any source of ignition.
- It is vital to eat the right foods to be able to fuel the body and then to refuel after intense exercise.Advertisement
- When people purchase vehicles that run on ethanol, who will make sure there are adequate ethanol pumps or service stations so that the drivers of these energy-efficient cars will be able to refuel?
- Skies of War Extended - Land, refuel, repair and buy weapons for your aircrafts in this air combat game.
- Dining: Nearby restaurants, hotel cafes, and free breakfasts can be critical to be sure guests do not need to travel all over the city to refuel themselves after a fun day at the park.
- The Japanese Self Defense Force used the Super X3 to stop Godzilla's rampage before he can reach the nuclear power plant to refuel.
- You can push your way past the unhealthy fast food and find some healthier options on the menu to help you refuel for your next adventure.Advertisement
- Though the town is small, there are a selection of restaurants to choose from, including seafood and barbecue spots, making it a good place to stop and refuel.
- The band will be interspersed with a disco as necessary to allow the players to refuel when needed !
- Complex carbohydrates are turned in to energy that your body needs in order to refuel itself from normal activities.