Refs sentence example
- Vincent Smith, Early History of India, 2nd ed., 1908, and refs.).
- P. McKinlay, as above, with refs.: on his " Songs," H.
- refs; F.
- The former courts, under their bailiffs, gradually absorbed the separate courts which the Syrians had at first been permitted to enjoy under their own refs; and the bailiff with his 6 assessors (4 Syrians and 2 Franks) thus came to judge both commercial cases and cases in which Syrians were involved.
- See C. Dell' Acqua, Guida illustrata di Pavia (Pavia, 1900), and refs.Advertisement
- isospin formalism is used and explained in refs [1, 2, 3] .
- Among the established methods of systematic nomenclature of organic chemistry, skeletal replacement (" a ") nomenclature of organic chemistry, skeletal replacement (" a ") nomenclature (refs.
- So are they saying the refs should defy their bosses, basically?
- Even the referees are models wearing lingerie, though professional refs also staff these events.
- Wearing the proper colors will keep refs from getting mistaken for players and potentially tackled.Advertisement
- Shirts are available in long and short sleeve versions so that refs can dress according to the weather.
- Remember that refs run just as much, if not more than players.