Refreshes sentence example
- Reading overall as a cultural and political analysis, it usefully complements and refreshes a field which will welcome this contribution to the debate.
- The best time to buy a used Mac is right after Apple refreshes the line, as Apple addicts crave the newest electronics.
- The maritime influence refreshes the vineyards, effectively moderating the extreme heat of the southern California sun.
- Starting with slower line dances, everyone warms up and refreshes their memory.
- As the water flows it circulates and refreshes the positive energy bringing a renewed vitality into the area.Advertisement
- The break from the normal routine refreshes the kids and you as their teacher.
- Santa News - This Christmas-themed site has a low-tech tracker that pinpoints Santa's location when the user refreshes the screen.
- It inhibits and diminishes dark spots on the hands and refreshes the skin's texture.
- Deep slumber refreshes the body and gives your eyes needed rest.
- This option will change your display randomly every time your page refreshes.Advertisement