Refresher course sentence example
- All members of the judiciary will undertake a refresher course every three years.
- I believe that when it comes to manners, we can never have too many and it not embarrassing to take a refresher course.
- A refresher course at your local high school, community college or fabric store will do you wonders.
- These changes necessitate a refresher course in bus safety, but middle school students also face new challenges with the school bus.
- If you're going to take up swimming as a regular workout, you should consider taking a refresher course first, because the difference with using a stroke exactly as it's meant to be versus not can really change your workout.Advertisement
- If you could use a refresher course on spelling, grammar, and punctuation, or you want to learn more about how to write in a particular genre, free e-courses can provide a good starting point for your studies.
- Need a refresher course on True Blood episodes?
- Whether you are planning to become a teacher and need initial certification, or you are an established teacher looking for a refresher course or advanced certification, many teacher training programs in India can help you meet your goals.