Reformulated sentence example
- On the 15th of June the pope addressed to Cardinal Rampolla del Tindaro, secretary of state, a letter reiterating in uncompromising terms the papal claim to the temporal power, and at the end of July Cardinal Rampolla reformulated the same claim in a circular to the papal nuncios abroad.
- It has played a significant role in building consensus among the Northeastern states required to use reformulated gasoline.
- Ask your suppliers to direct you toward reformulated products, such as toners with no heavy metals, water-based paints and cleaning solutions.
- England had already taken measures to check the papal claims. France in the Pragmatic Sanction reformulated the claim of the councils to be superior to the pope, as well as the decision of the council of Basel in regard to elections, annates and other dues, limitations on ecclesiastical jurisdiction, and appeals to the pope.
- The same great organic ingredients as the adult formula have been reformulated to meet the needs of growing puppies.Advertisement
- Clear, classic Herbal Essence shampoos in formulas such as moisturizing for normal hair and clarifying for normal hair, have been phased out of standard drug and department stores and replaced with the reformulated Herbal Essence shampoos.
- Part of the company's collection for men, Terra Firma Naturals Sport deodorant, which was recently reformulated to protect against odor even more strongly, is full of antioxidants that actually boost your health, rather than compromise it.
- You can watch television shows that have been reformulated as podcasts, music and how-to videos.