Refocus sentence example
- He shook himself mentally to refocus on the dire circumstances before him but was unable to force the thought of Kiera from his mind.
- Take time for yourself during the week to relax and refocus your mental and physical energy.
- The Commission has tabled proposals to refocus strongly on growth, jobs, the knowledge-based economy and sustainable development to strengthen European competitiveness.
- We are taking this summertime to refocus and seek the Kingdom first before we go further with His plans for His ministry.
- The additional depth of the lenses allowed pilots to look up at what was ahead, and back down again at the airplane operation panels without having to refocus.Advertisement
- At the same time, the patient is encouraged to refocus attention elsewhere, such as on a hobby.
- After all, if she can pick up the pieces, refocus and get re-energized, why can't all of us?
- Rather, it means we need to refocus on eating better and exercising more to make up for the extra calories we consumed.
- He tends to stress out easily, and it often takes quite a lot of work to get him to refocus.