Reflect-upon sentence example
- Averroes maintains that a return must be made to the words and teaching of the prophet; that science must not expend itself in dogmatizing on the metaphysical consequences of fragments of doctrine for popular acceptance, but must proceed to reflect upon and examine the existing things of the world.
- We are still able and necessitated to reflect upon the whole world of phenomena as thus cognized, and driven to inquire after its significance.
- "It is strange," wrote Pepys in 1667 under a different regime, "how everybody nowadays reflect upon Oliver and Cromwell to the authority of the Commonwealth and the Navi a S' g empire.
- They will also be given some questions to consider, encouraging them to reflect upon their progress.
- For many, yoga is a catharsis which allows them to reflect upon their deepest feelings.Advertisement
- Once you have completed selecting your carpet and the installers have finished their job, take a minute to sit back and reflect upon what you have before you.
- Scrapbook birthday party journaling can provide a great opportunity to reflect upon the past, especially for a child's scrapbook album.
- The memories you make will bond your with your friends and provide plenty of great stories to reflect upon when you just can't stay awake during your Monday morning lecture.
- When one visits Coney Island, they must take a moment to reflect upon its rich history, rather than gazing too long at the ghost-town caliber shops and rides that now exist in certain areas of the peninsula.