Refinished sentence example
- After using some abrasives new paint will hold better, and I'm sure the refinished furniture would sell for a higher price.
- Otherwise if the color or finish isn't right simple spruce it up with paint or refinished with furniture stain.
- Woods such as pine are commonly used and it is often older and has been painted or refinished.
- Hand painted picture frames or refinished mirrors can also be included in a room as accents to your furniture.
- If they should endure every day wear and tear, such as scratches, they can be refinished and returned to their original luster.Advertisement
- Though wood floors will probably need to be refinished at some point, when properly taken care of they are much easier to maintain.
- Traditional wood crown molding can be painted or refinished with ease.
- Chunks of drywall often come off with the crown molding, making it essential that the tops of the walls be refinished before painting.
- Otherwise you could end up with a beautiful refinished room that smells musty and has a damp carpet.Speaking of carpet, if you do have moisture in the subfloor, carpet may not be the best flooring choice.
- Often older homes have floorboards that are too thin to be installed and refinished adequately.Advertisement
- Easy Maintenance: Laminate doesn't need to be refinished like regular hardwood floors.
- This type of steel can be refinished and repaired by any jeweler, and it is popularly used for wedding bands.
- They can sand it, refinish it or use special equipment to give it a sanded, refinished look.