Refinish sentence example
- You probably need to refinish the wooden frame if you need to keep it as close a match as you can to the picture.
- A contractor may also be willing to install flooring that was removed from another house and refinish it.
- refinish damaged wood and metal work.
- The company 's skilled craftsmen can repair and refinish damaged wood and metal work.
- Silicone cleaners can seep into the finish and create a barrier that won't allow a stain or lacquer to bond with the furniture, making it impossible to refinish or touch-up.Advertisement
- To refinish furniture is a great way to create an heirloom piece from someone's discard.
- The first step to refinish furniture is to choose a piece.
- The next step to refinish furniture is to strip off all of the old paint or varnish.
- Another idea would be to pick up some retro-looking lamps from a thrift store and use the same technique to refinish the bases and then use the same material when making the lampshades.
- To avoid having to refinish your hardwood floors, proper maintenance is important.Advertisement
- Every few years you need to refinish your floors.
- If the water soaks in immediately and leaves a dark spot, it is time to refinish today.
- Always carefully consider the value of the machine before you refinish, paint, or change it in any way.
- You can buy tools if he enjoys fixing things and new paints if he likes to refinish.
- They can sand it, refinish it or use special equipment to give it a sanded, refinished look.Advertisement
- If the stains are deep or the floor is damaged, however, it may be necessary to hire a professional to strip, resand, refinish, and reseal the floor.