Refiners sentence example
- The residues (the Mint " sweep ") are sold to refiners or ore-smelters.
- The sugar-refining industry has been introduced by two important companies, and most of the capital employed in sugar-refining in other parts of Italy has been subscribed at Genoa, where the administrative offices of the principal companies and individual refiners are situated.
- When they can remove the sulfur more easily, refiners can make higher profits.
- The very large quantity of output made available for export under these exceptional conditions brought about the flooding of the British and other markets with sugars at depressed prices, not unfrequently below the prime cost of production, to the harassment of important industries carried on by British refiners and sugar-growing colonies.
- At first refiners were reluctant to pursue ethanol expansion because of historically low demand.Advertisement