Refinanced sentence example
- The property can then be refurbished and either sold or refinanced with a more traditional long-term mortgage.
- To avoid this scenario, the matrimonial home should be refinanced following the divorce so that the non-occupying spouse's name is no longer on the mortgage.
- When his son Riley was born in 1992, Tony refinanced their home and began a skateboard company.
- Adjustable rate mortgages can also be refinanced with a fixed-rate mortgage.
- What you want to know is if you refinanced at five percent, drawing out $20,000 in cash to pay off unsecured debts, how much your payments would be on a 15-year note.Advertisement
- A representative from the company should be happy to discuss the differences between your current mortgage and potential refinanced loans.
- When it comes to mortgage payments, everyone wants to save money, and one of the easiest ways to do that is with refinanced mortgage rates.
- However, when it comes to refinanced mortgage rates, everyone should try their hand at negotiating.Shopping for a mortgage is just like buying a car-you don't want to pay sticker price if you don't have to.
- Refinanced mortgage rates can provide you with the monthly savings you need to apply to other bills, college tuition, home improvements, and more.
- This means that he refinanced his home for more than he owed, and took some cash out utilizing equity within the house.Advertisement
- In ten or fifteen years, when the payments would balloon and the home would have to be sold or refinanced if the owner did not want to face those higher payments, the real estate market is predicted to have rebounded.
- A real property mobile home can be refinanced through cash-out refinance and rate and term refinance options.
- A personal property mobile home, on the other hand, is refinanced primarily on the basis of the value of your mobile house and not the land on which the house stands.
- The homeowner must be able to show their financial ability to make the mortgage payments on their refinanced mortgage.
- Mortgage101 provides a calculator that allows you to input your information, including your current mortgage details and the details of the refinanced mortgage, and gives you an exact calculation as to how much you will save.Advertisement
- Second mortgages can also be refinanced, although it is typically a less involved process.
- Re-registration fees - Some states require that you re-register your vehicle when it is refinanced.
- Vehicles up to $100,000 can be refinanced.