Referential sentence example
- To this extent, a directly referential understanding of (2) is all that [we need] .
- This explains why current music is too referential, crippled by nostalgia and too many ' classic ' record collections.
- It is the principle of referential transparency that makes this possible.
- Referential integrity is used to ensure that changes of site name cascade through the tables, for example.
- This is a perfectly safe and sensible thing to do given referential transparency.Advertisement
- Please do not add referential integrity constraints to the tables, e.g. through the Visual Data Manager or Access.
- I demonstrate how this ' reduction to referential intention ' may proceed.
- Without the dative form the sentence will have the same referential meaning.
- The results of the reading experiment, however, revealed no significant interaction of referential context with the attachment preference of the relative clause.
- This is effectively the view which Hodges takes, given what he means by " purely referential ".Advertisement
- To this extent, a directly referential understanding of (2) is all that [we need ].
- In referential language development, children first speak single words and then join words together, first into two-word sentences and then into three-word sentences.
- Referential language development-A style of language development in which a child first speaks single words and then joins words together into two- and three-word sentences.
- As well as data quality issues, referential integrity between data sources was also given particular attention.
- Circulus are completely self referential -- I don't think madrigals and dressing that way comes naturally for anyone.Advertisement
- This is effectively the view which Hodges takes, given what he means by " purely referential " .