Referencing sentence example
- Formed from cut and paste, Mutu's creations are hybrids of multiple sources referencing the scars of cultural imposition.
- Putting five highest odds in and then cross referencing against all odds to give likelihood of each horse winning.
- Commonly referencing eyeliner, it can also stand for rouge, lip color, and even hair shining oils.
- Nolo is an encyclopedia referencing legal subjects, in layman's terms.
- Also referencing culturally familiar dance routines, such as moves by Fosse or from Michael Jackson's Thriller will be sure to spice up a routine.Advertisement
- Consumer reviews for this product are mixed, with most complaints referencing the taste.
- Always replace your manual after making repairs or referencing a diagram or maintenance schedule.
- Two verses are even devoted to the artist referencing his skills.
- The front of the design says, "We're All in This Together," referencing one of the movie's popular songs.
- Whether looking for a card conveying heartfelt feelings or referencing an inside joke, pre-printed cards often come up short.Advertisement
- Jule asked, referencing their journey to Europe.
- The second meaning and why Canon chose to tag their EOS image quality system was in order to make good use of Greek mythology, specifically by referencing "Eos", the goddess of dawn.
- If you're new to the world of Lebowski worship, you should know that fans know their own, so a simple tee, rather than one that is very obviously referencing the movie, will get you recognized as a member of the club.
- She said 'You're just like Edgar Cayce' (referencing Cayce's ability to sleep with a book under his pillow and have knowledge of the contents - although I assure you that I never slept with any of those books)."
- Dean had polished the report, adding more positive detail but not in any way referencing the Scranton connection, if there was one.Advertisement