Reference-point sentence example
- The reference point that you use to make sure the bagua is lined up correctly is the front door.
- measured from a reference-point in the sky.
- This same concept is followed here, providing you with an easy reference point.
- The EWC is the reference point that employers use to calculate when payments begin and end rather than the baby's actual due date.
- Likewise, the website is also reference point for finding any replacement parts or accessories that are needed for the person that just needs to make a small repair.Advertisement
- Vogart Vintage Embroidery Transfers: This Web site is a reference point for those interested in Vogart embroidery transfers, which were produced between 1940 to 1960 in the United States.
- Taking a selection of digital photographs before you start your painting will give you a great reference point to use if you are unable to complete the scene in one session.
- With all the claims of "high-speed" this and that amidst competing ISPs, it can be very handy to have an unbiased reference point.
- cathedral spire is a great reference point for learners!
- Use the steps outlined above as a reference point and you should have your inquiry answered, or problem solved, in no time!.Advertisement
- Standardization-The process of determining established norms and procedures for a test to act as a standard reference point for future test results.
- While standard age scores provide a reference point for evaluation, they represent an average of a variety of skill areas.
- The Stone Roses are often used as a reference point for bands creating music post Britpop, and in a sense, The Stone Roses symbolise that period of transition from dance music to indie.
- While the full-scale IQ score provides a reference point for evaluation, it is only an average of a variety of skill areas.