Reference-book sentence example
- 15, 1898), is a valuable reference book.
- I have no idea what the moth is (I don't have a moth reference book yet!
- We use a reference book just to look up the odd fact or confirm a supposition.
- loose-leaf reference book.
- Go to bookshop Grammar and punctuation for School £ 2.50 Handy reference book that lists the most useful basic punctuation and grammar rules.Advertisement
- Go to bookshop Grammar and Punctuation for School £ 2.50 Handy reference book that lists the most useful basic punctuation and grammar rules.
- A good reference book has heft, pictures and organized readable text that you can refer to anytime, anywhere.
- The chart features the 84 most common chords in an easy to reference book.
- Consider including a copy of a helpful money origami reference book along with your folded creation.
- While the Internet is a great resource for free origami project ideas, sometimes it's helpful to have access to a printed reference book.Advertisement
- According to the Physicians Desk Reference (as cited on a product website), a reference book used by doctors nationwide, liquid vitamins are absorbed about 90 to 98% better than pills, tablets and other oral supplements.
- Another good resource for finding contest information is the Novel and Short Story Writer's Market; a new edition of this reference book for writers is released each year.
- The Big Book of Quilting is a 600-page reference book of patterns, templates and projects.
- This amazing reference book features a brief overview of crafts to make from A-Z - including activities such as botanical pressing, decoupage, rubber stamping, and making wreaths.
- He is also known for minor TV and movie acting roles as well as authoring a music reference book.Advertisement
- His well-received book, Total Skin: The Definitive Guide to Whole Skin Care for Life, serves as an all-purpose reference book for people of all ages and all skin types.