Refereeing sentence example
- thank Christ there's no such arrangement with the Ryman league, can you imagine Steven Cook refereeing?
- As the journal uses double-blind refereeing, the author's name or affiliation must not appear on the typescript.
- In all cases, the greatest weight will be attached to articles in publications with a rigorous editorial and refereeing standard.
- Typical jobs range from groundskeeping to refereeing to being in charge of actual groups.
- Whether or not everyone agrees in this practice also called refereeing, it continues and is generally accept by those in the academic arena.Advertisement
- Fined for Tweeting - In March of 2009, Mark Cuban, the owner of the Dallas Mavericks, was slapped with a $25,000 fine by the NBA for complaining about the refereeing of a particular game.