Refaced sentence example
- refaced with brick, looks eastward down the main street from the green.
- The exterior stonework has been cleaned and partly refaced at the expense of the Historic Buildings Appeal.
- The exterior of the building has been repaired and largely refaced.
- refaced in brick.
- This tower was originally built in the 13 th century, but was refaced in the 19 th century.Advertisement
- In Harmondsworth village the Five Bells, 17th-century but refaced with brick, looks eastward down the main street from the green.
- We also learn from the city accounts that in 1802 the city wall by the Cattle Market was refaced in brick.
- Cabinets can be replaced, refaced or painted.
- If your kitchen cabinets are in good shape and in a good position, they can be painted for as low as $50 or refaced for a few thousand.