Reexamined sentence example
- Sir Arthur Evans conducted supplementary excavations at Cnossos in 1912, and the British School reexamined the Kamares Cave, where the typical Middle Minoan polychrome pottery were first found in Crete, in 1913.
- reexamined the evidence surrounding the assassination.
- reexamined three years later.
- During the 1970's, a special committee of the United States House of Representatives reexamined the evidence surrounding the assassination.
- Seventy-five of the dogs, which had either no murmur or a grade I murmur on screening, were reexamined three years later.Advertisement
- As alternative energy methods are examined and reexamined to find the most environmentally friendly options, you may ask yourself, "What is nuclear energy?"
- Eligibility will be reexamined periodically.