Reevaluated sentence example
- Following the SKY results, the G-banding findings were reevaluated, and the combination of the two techniques resulted in a more accurate karyotype.
- In 2008, the school reevaluated its financial need calculations, making the required family contribution even lower for students receiving aid.
- Safety issues may change over time and need to be reevaluated periodically.
- If you gain or lose weight you should talk to your doctor about having your CPAP treatment reevaluated to ensure that your prescribed pressure is still adequate.
- The nutritional status of patients at higher-than-average risk should be more thoroughly assessed and periodically reevaluated during extended hospital stays.Advertisement
- In these cases, however, the child's height and weight should be carefully monitored to make sure that the diet is nutritionally adequate, and the diet itself should be reevaluated every four to six months.