Reevaluate sentence example
- Place a mark beside the questions you need to reevaluate.
- If your daily dose of vegetables comes in the form of a french fry, you might want to reevaluate your relationship with food and check on your weight.
- Certainly, it will cause the ESRB to reevaluate the way they rate the non-playable content contained on game discs.
- When you're creating a budget for the first time, it's a good idea to plan to reevaluate your budget after a few pay periods have passed.
- If you've tried all the other methods such as removing your daughter's diapers and letting her soil herself, and this has given you little progress and far too many carpet stains, then it's time to sit back and reevaluate the situation.Advertisement
- So be sure to reevaluate your insurance options every year to make sure that you are getting the best coverage for your insurance dollar.
- As your health needs change -- adding new family members, growing older, or developing greater health concerns -- be sure to reevaluate your coverage and determine whether it provides adequate protection.
- If you feel that you are losing too much money in the stock market, and are tossing and turning at night, it may be time to reevaluate your portfolio.
- As the insurance needs of the church change over time the leaders within the church should make a concerted effort to reevaluate the insurance coverage needs of the church.
- Also, keep in mind that the color of your skin will change with the seasons - spring and fall are great times to reevaluate your chosen foundation palette.Advertisement
- As airlines grow more restrictive about what items passengers may bring on board an aircraft, travelers who usually pack up their entire range of hair products now have to reevaluate which items they truly need.
- If you are sick of CPAP treatment, it may be time to reevaluate your equipment and treatment options.
- Where you live - The weather might make you reevaluate your current hairstyle.
- Take this time to reevaluate your life and surroundings.
- This is the point where CPAP users need to reevaluate their alternatives.Advertisement
- Reevaluate your career plan: Historically, you're at the height of your career now.
- Take a day off to reevaluate your current curriculum, and then make changes as necessary.