Reestablish sentence example
- She has enough on her mind trying to reestablish some relationship with her mother.
- 512 (August 1118), distinguished himself by a vain attempt to reestablish the power of the caliph.
- He said: "If this misfortune were to fall upon me, provided it happened without any fault of mine, even if the Society were to melt away like salt in water, I believe that a quarter of an hour's recollection in God would be sufficient to console me and to reestablish peace within me."
- Since the Frankish monarchy was now in their power some of, them tried to reestablish the unity of that monarchy in all its integrity, together with the superiority of the State over the Church; others, faithless to the idea of unity, saw in the disintegration of the state and the supremacy of the nobles a warrant for their own independence.
- His first task was to repel an attack by the Rajputs of Chitor, who seem to have attempted to reestablish at this time a Hindu empire.Advertisement
- In 1799 already the first attempts were made to reestablish it, and in 1803 the church of St Germain was handed over to the Romanists.
- It was her wish that publication would bring to light the authentic beliefs of Witchcraft and reestablish the respectability of this ancient art.
- Nintendo quickly redesigned the wriststrap so it stayed securely around your wrist and realized that they needed to reestablish gamer trust with a free Wii plastic condom/cover.
- One goal of professionals who work with families under stress is to help them reestablish healthy patterns of parent-child interaction.
- When he realized the strength of the national reaction, he allowed the patriotic fascisti free rein to reestablish order and practically exercise many functions of Government, while he assumed an attitude of Olympic calm and posed as being au dessus de la melee, so as to avoid compromising himself with any party.Advertisement
- In the years that followed, the remaining members of the Asscher family worked to reestablish the diamond company and the fine reputation it had once held.
- Wallenstein thus gained time to reestablish his order, and once more the now exhausted brigades of the Swedish first line were driven over the road.
- On the eve of evacuation an attempt was made in Pecs to reestablish the Hungarian Republic under Count Karolyi, but owing to the communist views of some of its promoters the Belgrade Government withheld all support, and the movement promptly collapsed.
- The town of Santa Destroy is wrought with "Pizza Butt" Corporation business and Travis is asked to return to the game and reestablish his rank.
- However, these tips can help you establish a routine for your infant or help you reestablish a sleep schedule for a toddler that has suddenly abandoned his bedtime routine.Advertisement