Reentry sentence example
- There is also the missile and satellite reentry problem.
- Apart from the evading detection, most rootkits also come tools to allow quick reentry, and surveillance.
- The US proposal for deactivation involves the removal of nuclear reentry vehicles (warheads) from those missiles destined to be eliminated.
- There exists the risk that some BATCo Operating company has replaced the reentry product this could also be exploited by the competition.
- I want you to change your reentry trajectory to 35 degrees.Advertisement
- Regular lice checks in schools and "no nit" reentry policies have not been shown to be effective.
- Under these acts a right of reentry or forfeiture is not to be enforceable unless and until the lessor has served on the lessee a written notice specifying the breach of covenant or condition complained of, and requiring him to remedy it or make compensation, and this demand has not within a reasonable time been complied with; and when a lessor is proceeding to enforce such a right the court may, if it think fit, grant relief to the lessee.