Reentering sentence example
- He was created chef d'escadre, and on reentering the army, was given the rank of marechal de camp. After the peace he returned to Paris, and obtained the place of associate of the Academy.
- reentering a room.
- reentering the earth 's atmosphere.
- reentering corrected information, you can do so here.
- Remember you can recover your stamina by exiting and reentering a room.Advertisement
- Its orbit had decayed to 175 nautical miles, and it was little more than one month away from reentering the Earth 's atmosphere.
- If you can fix the error by reentering corrected information, you can do so here.
- You can disable the code back to the original settings by reentering the code again.
- Disable it by reentering the code again.
- Some women feel too threatened by the repercussions of time off the job to even take a maternity leave; others report problems on reentering the workforce after such a leave.Advertisement
- It is still important to note that the materials currently used to protect space shuttles reentering Earth have a design to withstand temperatures of 2200 degrees Celsius.
- In essence, you're reentering the workforce as well.
- Enter your e-mail address and password, checking the box that says, Remember Me to avoid reentering the data each time you access Facebook.