Reemerged sentence example
- For the first time since the Greek trireme the ship reemerged as a weapon in its own right.
- The brooch was fashionable in the 1940's and then reemerged in late 1960's.
- The corset reemerged on the fashion scene after WWII and fell from popularity again in the 60s.
- That mandate prompted her to reassess her diet and exercise habits and, after gaining 70 pounds, Renn reemerged as a plus-size model with superstar status.
- Once considered antiquated and bourgeois, wooden clocks of all types have recently reemerged as a valid and desired home fashion accent.Advertisement
- After scattered efforts in the past, Amazon music downloads have recently reemerged with a complete MP3 download service.