Reel-to-reel sentence example
- Poor Mini Circa late 1960s - Portable reel to reel tape recorder.
- Keith had just bought an antiquated portable reel-to-reel tape recorder to make recordings of the events he attended.
- Meanwhile, up in the belfry, Dickie was crouched under the bells, setting up his ancient reel-to-reel tape recorder.
- Sure enough, a cardboard box full of dusty unmarked reel-to-reel tapes were found in a cupboard behind someones desk.
- Around his shoulder a guitar is strapped and at his side is a reel-to-reel machine.Advertisement
- The reel-to-reel recordings were compiled over decades for studios such as Shepperton, Elstree and Pinewood.
- A reel-to-reel tape player sits behind him, spinning around and around.
- It looks strikingly contemporary but is more than 40 years old - only the reel-to-reel tape deck gives away its vintage.
- Concours Clarion portable Circa late 1960s - Portable reel to reel tape recorder in light gray metal case with clear perspex cover.
- Many people collect eight-tracks, reel-to-reel tapes and other formats that time has passed by.Advertisement
- Swedish psychic and film maker Friedrich Juergenson was one of the first to use reel to reel tape recorders to record disembodied voices.
- The phenomenon was first noticed on magnetic reel-to-reel tape recorders.