Reeks sentence example
- And it reeks of guilt.
- In support of the third hypothesis Mr Reeks wrote (Zoologist, 2nd series, p. 1854) that the people in Newfoundland who used to meet with this bird always pronounced its name "pin wing."
- The McGillicuddy's Reeks gather so hard about that the deep defile can be perceived from a great distance.
- Why do you think the place reeks to high heaven with garlic?
- Needless to say, the demo positively reeks of quality.Advertisement
- Or maybe the whole thing just reeks of the barbaric... Will this stop people dying for things they believe in?
- Some of their colleagues think this reeks of hypocrisy.
- Thick reeks the storm o ' night Round him that steers the ship.
- Chemical reeks filled the car as we rolled down the windows to allow the heat to swirl round a bit.
- If you do find yourself with an umbrella that reeks of mold or is discolored, use a bleach solution of one part bleach to ten parts water and put it in a spray bottle.Advertisement
- I can't share what I see with anyone else and it not only reeks of voyeurism but feels selfish to me.