Reeked sentence example
- The whole air reeked with smoke.
- I swear it, Kris. She was planted by the demons. I don't know why they chose you, but they did, and you're the one she came after. She reeked of demon, Kris.
- The clothing was obviously quite old and now that it was out of its container, reeked of dampness and dirt.
- Out of the first round of gentlemen callers, I can only remember the bloke whose armpits reeked.
- From the open door there reeked a horrible poisonous exhalation which set us gasping and coughing.Advertisement
- It literally reeked of stale smoke - more like the pub than a bedroom.
- For a beginner reeked of tobacco himself into a player trail too.
- All the costumes reeked of mothballs, except the sweaty gorilla, which needed them the most.
- She wore a jumper that reeked of her own body odor.