Reed mace sentence example
- In the ditches and pools common yellow and white water-lilies are seen, as well as water-soldier (Stratiotes aloides), great and lesser reed-mace, sweet flag and bur-reed.
- The marsh is dominated by soft rush and there are small stands of great reed mace.
- We also came across a patch of reed mace going to seed.
- The Visitor Center overlooks a small marshland full of reed mace and reed sweet grass.
- This month help to remove invasive reed mace from the pond in Haughton Dale Local Nature reserve.Advertisement