Reed-bed sentence example
- Seistan Proper is bounded on the north by the Naizar, or reed-bed which fringes the Hamun; west by the Hamun itself, of which the hill called Kuh-i-Khwajah marks the central point; south by a line shutting in Sikuha and all villages and lands watered by the main Seistan canal; and east by the old bed of the Helmund, from i m.
- Late in 1999 a new reed bed was created further north of the hide.
- A series of clay bunds will be created around the entire reed bed to a height of c 30 cm.
- The reed bed was too large for us to see much apart from a few chiffchaffs along the edge.
- It is solar powered and has compost toilet and reed bed gray water system.Advertisement