Redwoods sentence example
- The Coast Range is heavily forested in the north, where rainfall is abundant in all seasons; but its lower ranges and valleys have a scanty tree growth in the south, where the rainfall is very light: here grow redwoods (Sequoia semperzirens) and live oaks (Quercus agrifolia).
- The redwoods are almost wholly unprotected by law, and the big trees very inadequately protected.
- Trees: Magnificent structures How have trees managed to evolve into 80,000 species, from tiny arctic willows to giant redwoods?
- There's a barbecue and a well deserved rest for cowboys and horses among the Canadian redwoods.
- The coast redwoods are the tallest living species on Earth.Advertisement
- In Britain, giant redwoods were called Wellingtonias, in what was considered a fitting tribute to the Iron Duke.
- Luckily the two Redwoods planted in Grosvenor Park will not attain such astounding dimensions, but may nevertheless develop into very large specimens.
- There 's a barbecue and a well deserved rest for cowboys and horses among the Canadian Redwoods.
- Since then, it has grown and expanded, with the Coast Redwoods found inside some of the oldest trees within the garden's confines.
- From the image of a French street side café, or a lovely mountain view, to California's beautiful redwoods, or a wolf amidst snow-covered trees, a scenic tapestry tote bag is strong, functional and beautiful.Advertisement
- Tucked away within the towering redwoods of the Santa Cruz Mountains sits the Brookdale Lodge.