Reduplicated sentence example
- The name Sisyphus is generally explained as a reduplicated form of aocj)os (=" the very wise"); Gruppe, however, thinks it may be connected with cc-us (" a ' Virgil, Aen.
- Some roots are reduplicated wholly or in part with a frequentative meaning, and there are traces of gemination of radicals.
- In the Dvenos inscription the perfect of facio is _feted; here it is a reduplicated form with the same vowel as the present.
- hwy, hwynt; reduplicated, myfi, tydi, &c.; conjunctive, minnau, tithau, &c. Prefixed genitive: sing.
- However in the new case of double copula preceding predicate adjective, the tendency would possibly be to create an inseparable reduplicated form.Advertisement