Redundancies sentence example
- They are planning 18 one-day walkouts to fight redundancies.
- Such is this famous work, full of obscurities, redundancies and contradictions, in which the thread of the argument is sometimes lost in a labyrinth of reasonings and citations, both sacred and profane, but which nevertheless expresses, both in religion and politics, such audacious and novel ideas that it has been possible to trace in it, as it were, a rough sketch of the doctrines developed during the periods of the Reformation and of the French Revolution.
- However detrimental these redundancies may be to the poetic beauty of the epic, they add enormously to its interest for students of Germanic history or legend.
- This drop in sales causes already hard-pressed industry to suffer a drop in sales, with resultant lay-offs, redundancies and business failures.
- What rights do employe representatives have to time off for consulting over redundancies or business transfers?Advertisement
- One way of avoiding redundancies is to agree a (sometimes temporary) reduction in pay with the affected employees.
- At the beginning of September, Michelin caused a furor by announcing 7,500 redundancies.
- There are 150 proposed redundancies among staff in this area.
- A number of compulsory redundancies is also being disputed.
- National launch of the Job Transition Service, which provides tailored help for communities facing large-scale redundancies.Advertisement
- Where large scale redundancies are planned, this can be a significant liability.