Redstarts sentence example
- There are deer (at least five species), boars, bears, antelopes, beavers, otters, badgers, tiger-cats, marten, an inferior sable, striped squirrels, &c. Among birds there are black eagles, peregrines (largely used in hawking), and, specially protected by law, turkey bustards, three varieties of pheasants, swans, geese, common and spectacled teal, mallards, mandarin ducks white and pink ibis, cranes, storks, egrets, herons, curlews, pigeons, doves, nightjars, common and blue magpies, rooks, crows, orioles, halcyon and blue kingfishers, jays, nut-hatches, redstarts, snipe, grey shrikes, hawks, kites, &c. But, pending further observations, it is not possible to say which of the smaller birds actually breed in Korea and which only make it a halting-place in their annual migrations.
- Other grounded migrants included two redstarts, four Whinchats, about 20 ' Greenland ' Wheatears and a Ring Ouzel.
- Here we saw many European serins, and a few Black Redstarts by a paddock.
- Other grounded migrants included two Redstarts, four Whinchats, about 20 ' Greenland ' Wheatears and a Ring Ouzel.
- Several individual plans have active groups with for example the woodland and black redstarts groups.Advertisement
- Here we saw many European Serins, and a few Black Redstarts by a paddock.