Redstart sentence example
- I think this was the only Redstart seen during the visit.
- The black redstart (Ruticilla titys), though common in the lower regions, is also met with in fair numbers almost up to the snow-line.
- The valleys provide cover for small migrants such as the common warblers, spotted flycatcher and redstart.
- A Black Redstart provided a first record for Westwood whilst a Red-breasted merganser there was more typical at the month's end.
- redstart seen during the visit.Advertisement
- A black redstart was also present at the top of Warren Glen.
- BBC Nature notes A common redstart has been seen in the trees in Hyde Park, London, this week.
- A handsome male redstart with female companion is another pleasing addition to our list.
- On the 5 th the first redstart of the year, a male was on Bryher and the first Puffins arrived.
- March / April: A female black redstart was discovered by us in a Tywi Valley farmyard.Advertisement
- A handsome male Redstart with female companion is another pleasing addition to our list.
- On the 5 th the first Redstart of the year, a male was on Bryher and the first Puffins arrived.
- Chats were abundant, particularly Redstart, but Black Redstart was also seen and all Stonechats seen were of the ' Siberian ' subspecies.