Redrawn sentence example
- (Redrawn from the A B C of Bee-Culture, published by the A.
- (Redrawn from the A B C of BeeCulture, published by the A.
- On some displays, for instance storage tubes or pen plotters, the whole picture would have to be redrawn.
- The refresh rate is the number of times per second the screen image is redrawn.Advertisement
- In medieval times the Propylaea served (Redrawn from the Athenische Mitteilungen by permission of the Kaiserliches Archaeologisches Institut.) as the palace of the dukes of Athens; they were much damaged by the explosion of a powder magazine in 1656.
- On the later sarcophagi the Redrawn from photo (Mansell).
- Their food consists of minute animal and vegetable organisms, (Redrawn by permission from Farmers Bulletin 155, Bureau of Ent., U.S. Dept.
- (Redrawn from Braun's Liturgische Gewandung.) FIG.
- 3, 4, 5 and 9 of this article are redrawn from Cuthbert S.Advertisement
- In Redrawn from Braun, Liturgische Gewandung.
- (9) (Redrawn by permission from Baedeker's Southern Italy.) were shops, and in the centre of the east side a chapel for the worship of the imperial house.
- of wasting time in removing (Redrawn from the A B C of Bee-Culture, published by the A.