Redrafted sentence example
- The Convener: The social policy agenda paper has been fairly substantially redrafted.
- So, BCAP has redrafted the Guidance to reflect most advertisements are now made in widescreen and 16 lines are needed.
- The redrafted bill will come back to the Assembly plenary at the next sitting, probably in October.
- Steve has also included his redrafted version of Chapter 1, which can also be found by clicking on Arnie, the Help Demon.
- Nevertheless, the text needs to be redrafted so that its meaning is not subject to more than one interpretation.Advertisement
- Consequently, many delegations have proposed to have these paragraphs redrafted to reflect their concerns.
- Please NOTE that the manual is currently being redrafted to take account of the Housing Act 2004.
- The law is being redrafted to make sure it will no longer be possible to have any demonstration in front of Parliament without permission.
- These conditions have been redrafted to clarify requirements and should be accompanied by the 'best practice ' document for market operators.
- For groups following Program A, the audit Handout 6 should be redrafted to incorporate students ' suggestions.Advertisement
- Requirement for payment of 90% of total price deleted and term redrafted in plain language.