Redraft sentence example
- We proposed a redraft which was accepted by CESR and which has significantly reduced the problems of these new requirements.
- In the light of this feedback, the students then redraft their essays.
- This unanimous ruling meant that the British government would have to redraft the law.
- A brief quiz that asks questions about Becket and Canterbury The Murder of Archbishop Becket Students redraft the document to detect and insert bias.
- In the light of their comments, he offered to redraft the present paper.Advertisement
- This facility enables pupils to redraft text set by the teacher, other pupils or their own work without losing the original text.
- Redraft introduction section to remove ambiguities regarding number of tests and to clearly state the COM proposal to in-vivo testing.