Redpoll sentence example
- fortunate accident because both Redwing and Redpoll were seen as we approached.
- A large number of bird species have been recorded on the reserve, including redpoll, brambling and grasshopper warbler.
- The redpoll (Acanthis linaria), chaffinch (Fringilla coelebs) and greenfinch (Chloris chloris) are established in New Zealand, the last named being a pest there, as is also the cirl-bunting (Emberiza cirlus) - the yellow-hammer (E.
- Also seen were 4 woodcock, 34 meadow pipit, a redpoll and a skylark in song.
- No native passerine have been recorded, but redpoll Acanthis flammea and common starling Sturnus vulgaris are both widespread and common.Advertisement