Redouble sentence example
- redouble efforts to build a union capable of acting collectively on the international stage.
- redouble to show him the psych.
- We will also redouble our efforts at the Geneva Conference on Disarmament to get the main export countries to stop selling landmines.
- That is not to say the terrorists wo n't redouble their efforts.
- For its part, Europe must redouble efforts to build a union capable of acting collectively on the international stage.Advertisement
- He said I could make any bid at the two-level after partner 's redouble to show him the psych.
- The demand which the growing trade made upon the one port of Natal, Durban, encouraged the colonists to redouble their efforts to improve their harbour.
- But his piety inspired him to redouble the persecution of the unfortunate Lollards, whom his father had harried only in an intermittent fashion; and his sense of moral responsibility did not prevent him from taking the utmost advantage of the civil wars of his unhappy neighbors of France.