Redoing sentence example
- The first year we went, they were redoing the kitchen which is now magnificent.
- It has enhanced menu settings that allow resizing buttons, playing music in the background and also redoing and undoing the features.
- If the thought of redoing your baby's nursery after a couple of years fills you with dread, then consider purchasing bedding that will grow with your child.
- If you're redoing your whole dining room and you don't need to match the cabinet to anything, take a look at the area where you'd like the china cabinet to go.
- This option is particularly popular with children, who sometimes enjoy redoing their room every few years.Advertisement
- If you're redoing the bathroom floor there are a few things to consider no matter what the size.
- Redoing parts of the first ceremony that didn't turn out as hoped.
- Shower curtains are often the first item bought when decorating or redoing a new bathroom.
- If you are in the process of redoing your bathroom, you've taken the time to choose the right faucets, light fixtures, and tile.
- Even if you don't have a financial reason for redoing your bathroom, you may find that once you begin the remodel process, you'll wonder why you waited so long!Advertisement
- However, other experts say that removing the hair extensions and redoing them does not cause any damage to the real hair.
- However, completely redoing a tree may hurt a child's feelings.
- Although different formats have been explored for Trading Spaces - including with and without a host - the premise has always included participants redoing rooms on a limited budget and timeline.