Redivided sentence example
- In 1748 the treaty of Aix-la-Chapelle, which put an end to the War of the Austrian Succession, once more redivided Italy.
- (3) The words are joined together and redivided.
- There is a biennial registration of voters, and every five years the electoral areas are to be redivided, with the object of giving to each constituency an approximately equal number of voters.
- Marcus Aurelius redivided it into three (tres Daciae) : Porolissensis, from the chief town Porolissum (near Mojrad), Apulensis from Apulum and Maluensis (site unknown).
- She saw, too, that her story properly fell into short chapters and redivided it.Advertisement