Redistributing sentence example
- That isn't creating anything; it's just redistributing what already exists.
- The same term is applied to the acts passed by the state legislatures for correcting and redistributing the representation of the counties.
- Reproducing Content on another site or redistributing Content is forbidden.
- redistributes designed to provide pressure relief by redistributing the weight under the foot.
- The case is designed to provide pressure relief by redistributing the weight under the foot.Advertisement
- Active solar involves capturing and redistributing sunlight through the use of solar panels, pumps or solar fans to generate power.
- As of 2004 the theory was that by linking these two networks, the complex acts as a "shock absorber," redistributing and evening out the forces generated by contraction of the muscle, thereby preventing rupture of the muscle membrane.
- Love To Know Cleaning offers numerous organizing suggestions that make the most of eliminating clutter and redistributing items to their proper places in your home.