Rediscovering sentence example
- Celebrities, fashionistas and women of all walks of life are rediscovering the beauty of antique jewelry.
- No longer will we have old Labor life peers kicking over the traces and rediscovering the radicalism and independence of their youth.
- Today's plus size women are rediscovering the way pantyhose helps camouflage blemishes or other imperfections like scars or varicose veins.
- Retirement wishes range from something simple as spending time with the grandchildren, to rediscovering the romance in a marriage, to traveling the world, or taking up a new pursuit entirely.
- Rediscovering the notable characters in your family does not happen overnight.Advertisement
- Rediscovering Faith: An individual who has been reborn into their own faith or who opts to convert to a new spirituality may choose to wear a promise ring to demonstrate their commitment to new or revitalized beliefs.
- Rediscovering written postcards or letters for quick notes, holidays, or "just because," instead of lengthy telephone calls.
- Arabian philosophy, at the outset of its career in the 9th century, was able without difficulty to take possession of those resources for speculative thought which the Latins had barely achieved at the close of the 12th century by the slow process of rediscovering the Aristotelian logic from the commentaries and verses of Boetius.