Redirecting sentence example
- "The deal," he said, redirecting his thoughts.
- A'Ran met her blows gently, redirecting them without affecting her balance.
- The change will require a 'working smarter ' ethos through redirecting people and money to deliver frontline policing.
- It will mulch best and have the best chance of redirecting the airflow for a good job when the grass is one and a half inches in length.
- When you type in this new address, the redirecting service will point to the original website.Advertisement
- Learning to calm yourself and redirecting your anger to a constructive outlet are two other methods of managing anger in a beneficial way.
- There are many ways of redirecting the energy of your anger into constructive physical actions.
- The interesting thing here is that NexTag doesn't sell any of these items themselves, redirecting you to other online retailers like Bloomingdales, ShopNBC, and bodycandy.
- Again, saying "No", along with redirecting behavior, is usually effective if the toddler is doing something unacceptable.
- This is also the time when time-outs might be introduced, especially when redirecting the child's attention no longer seems to work.Advertisement
- Social skill activities are important aspects of many treatment plans, and addressing self stimulatory behaviors through sensory integration therapy for autism can be effective in redirecting repetitive movements.
- It can also change a computer's configurations, for example redirecting web pages or changing the home page settings, and significantly slow a computer's processing.